[OE-core] Change RO rootfs failed RF Kill Switch Status and Failed to start Run pending postinsts

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 04:35:25 UTC 2020

It also seems mwifiex_sdio tried to write to RO rootfs and failed and
triggled RF Killm, does mwifiex_sdio needs some system directories for
RW?

[   26.636845] mwifiex_sdio mmc0:0001:1: mwifiex_process_cmdresp: cmd 0x242 fain
         Starting Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status...
[   26.852990] mwifiex_sdio mmc0:0001:1: info: MWIFIEX VERSION: mwifiex 1.0 (14
[   26.861518] mwifiex_sdio mmc0:0001:1: driver_version = mwifiex 1.0 (14.68.36
[FAILED] Failed to start Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status.
See 'systemctl status systemd-rfkill.service' for details.