[OE-core] Atk, at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk updates

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 05:35:09 UTC 2020

I have the above recipes upgraded and build tested on qemux86-64. Runtime
testing is less obvious, although I have done some minor testing with
python3-dogtail [WIP] and python3-pyatspi [WIP] on core-image-sato-sdk.

Anuj mentioned he had seen issues with musl, so I’m waiting for clean
build. Since they are all available on Alpine Linux, I’m not expecting
issues.

I’ll send patches in the morning.

I have a strong desire to get these into 3.1.

Cheers