[OE-core] Bug with extensible sdk

Joris Offouga offougajoris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:41:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am developing a custom distribution based on poky and I am creating an
extensible sdk from my image, but when I install this extensible sdk, I
find an error in python3 and an error in relocate.py. For my extensible
sdk to work I have to install the sdk generated by populate_sdk in its
default location. Do you have an idea to solve my problem?

You can see raw log :

SDK environment now set up; additionally you may now run devtool to
perform development tasks.
Run devtool --help for further details.
/home/jun/poky-evbb_sdk/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/python3:
line 5:
/home/jun/poky-evbb_sdk/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/python3.7.real:
No such file or directory
post-relocate command
"/home/jun/poky-evbb_sdk/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/post-relocate-setup.d/meson-setup.py
/home/jun/poky-evbb_sdk" failed with status 127
SDK has been successfully set up and is ready to be used.
Each time you wish to use the SDK in a new shell session, you need to
source the environment setup script e.g.
  $ .
/home/jun/poky-evbb_sdk/environment-setup-armv7vet2hf-neon-evbox-linux-gnueabi

Best regards,

Joris Offouga