[OE-core] M3 build status

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Feb 29 13:13:01 UTC 2020

Just to quickly update everyone, a number of patches we probably wanted
in 3.1 have had issues but have had the issues resolved and the patches
have now merged. Thanks to all who dived in and helped with those!

The patches/issues I'm aware of that are left:

* ltp upgrade (musl issue)
* util-linux upgrade (breaks wic test, probably simple fix)
* coreutils ptest addition (blocked on libmodule-build-per
  reproducibility issue)
* psplash systemd race (smurray may have a fix)
* autobuilder new branch handling for initial run test comparisons
  (open high bug with RP)
* tinfoil race (open high bug, struggling for owner)
* LockedSigs intermittent test failure (RP has open high bug, no clue
  how to reproduce or why, total mystery)
* Intermittent selftest failure with SystemExit (High open bug, Kai
  owns)

As ever, help with any of these welcome. We'll build M3 when a majority
of the above are ready.