[OE-core] How to include coccinelle for linux-backports natively and not from hosttools.

avirup banerjee avirupbanerjee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:58:58 UTC 2020

Hi

I am building coccinelle as native. Was expecting linux-backports to pick
it up natively instead from /tmp/hosttools. However I see backports always
picks it up from the host. If I remove it from /tmp/hostools the
linux-backports compilation fails with the error "You have unfulfilled
binary requirements". and asks to install spatch on host.

my linux-backports recipe DEPENDS on coccinelle-native.

*-Avi*
--

*Avirup BanerjeeUnion CityCalifornia 94587Mob : +19256834651*