[OE-core] WiFi network failure after updating thud to zeus

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 05:07:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I sent following message several days ago, the problem is that connman
sent DHCP request messages but no DHCP response received, something is
got wrong in network, could anyone advise what have been changed in
zeus?

I saw another email of eth failure after updating from thud to zeus, I
am not clear if it is the same problem of DHCP response or not, but
seems something is going on in zeus, appreciate your kindly advice.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh