[OE-core] OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM 2020: Request for volunteers and demos

Paul Barker pbarker at konsulko.com
Thu Jan 30 20:50:57 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

We've now got a couple of demos planned for the OE stand at FOSDEM
this weekend but some more volunteers to help out at the stand would
be really good! If you're at FOSDEM and can spare even an hour or two
please drop me an email :)

Even if you're not available to volunteer, we look forward to saying
hello at the stand!

Thanks,
Paul