[oe] libqte-sharprom in OE (attn Mickey)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon Dec 4 14:09:50 UTC 2006

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Something like that -- see how we are doing it with the sharprom
> binary-only camera drivers. Basically you need to upload the libraries
> and include files to some site and make a .bb file download them and
> copy them into staging.

Nicolas,

could you write up some summary of what problems one can encounter
compiling for Sharp ROM and how to deal with them and put that up in the
wiki so everyone benefits and can improve the info?  I am still
struggling with getting the app to compile all the way through, so I
cannot comment yet on running the thing.

Regards

Rolf