[oe] To be removed recipes

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Dec 11 20:50:15 UTC 2006

Dnia niedziela, 10 grudnia 2006 23:31, Richard Purdie napisał:

> > > Fine with me.
> >
> > This can be a problem for Opie, since we used the no-dbus version for
> > quite some time to save space.
>
> In that case we can't remove the no-dbus version needed by opie.

Does someone tested OPIE with dbus version at all? How much does extra
packages take etc? Without such testing sentence 'do not remove
bluez*nodbus because OPIE needs it' does not have sense.

I also would like to get rid of bluez 2.x because it will be unmaintained
software soon due to fact that everyone switched to 3.x versions.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         You can close your eyes to reality, but not to memories.