[oe] To be removed recipes

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Dec 11 20:52:49 UTC 2006

Dnia piątek, 8 grudnia 2006 17:11, Paul Sokolovsky napisał:
> >> Package Name:   mono
> >> Reason:         Obsolete version - 1.2 is current, 1.0 is not
> >> fetchable

> > non-working - ultimately we probably want mono

>   I'd second this - I would be interested to update it, but won't have
> a chance for some time. But it's pretty important package to remove
> any trace of it from HEAD.

We have SCM so anyone can find traces of anything which was removed from
OE metadata.

Having software forgotten by upstream is not a good thing for me. If you
want to fix mono situation make it atleast fetchable so it can be build.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
        in first quarter of year 1901