[oe] {PACKAGE,TARGET_{,PACKAGE_,EXTRA_}}ARCH blues

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:51:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

On 12/12/06, Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au> wrote:

> > I think conf/machine/ixp4xx.conf shouldn't be used, but conf/machine/ixp4xxbe.conf or
> > ixp4xxle.conf should be used instead. Each of those machines should set PACKAGE_EXTRA_ARCH
> > independantly.
>
> Agreed.

Then I understand that ixp4xxbe.conf must add armv5teb to this list:

PACKAGE_EXTRA_ARCHS = "armv4 armv4t armv5e armv5te ixp4xx${ARCH_BYTE_SEX}"

and that ixp4xxle.conf must add armv5tel to this list:

PACKAGE_EXTRA_ARCHS = "armv4 armv4t armv5e armv5te ixp4xx${ARCH_BYTE_SEX}"

If correct, can someone push this in?

Thanks,

Leon.

--