[oe] To be removed recipes

Robert Woerle robert at linuxdevelopment.de
Sat Dec 16 14:23:22 UTC 2006

Koen Kooi schrieb:
> Richard Purdie schreef:
>
>  >> Package Name:   task-bootstrap*
> >> Have we anyone still using this? I'm nervous removing this just yet...
>
> I pushed back removal to next week, but I still haven't noticed anyone
> using it, so it
> will go away next week.
Dear Koen

I was using it in order to create a small image for my pxa270
development which  i do currently .
but i was not satisfied with the installation afterwards when i
installed gtk and X onto it.

I bet task-base will do the same for my needs. I planned to use the
minimlistic image i can get and then only install my additions one by
one and end up with the smallest
footprint possible, but i am sure task-base will do that trick also

Cheers