[oe] To be removed recipes

Martyn Welch martyn.welch at radstone.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 09:08:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

Being rather new to OE, I think I did a few days ago. Might it be an idea to check the documentation before removing it:

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/GettingStarted (under "Start Building")

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/UsefulTargets

Martyn

----
This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the addressee only. If misdirected, please notify me by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any hard copies destroyed. You are strictly prohibited from using, printing or disseminating it or any information contained in it, save to the intended recipient.