[oe] [REMOVAL] devkitidp-pxa255 machine

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Dec 29 23:01:09 UTC 2006

During last week one of my build machines is working on building Angstrom
bootstrap-image for ALL target devices (all in OE). There are many
problems with build but as I use Tinderbox (thx goes to Zecke for
maintaining it) everyone can look how build is progressing:

http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/tinderbox/showbuilds.pl?tree=Angstrom

One of serious problems is 'devkitidp-pxa255' machine. It use own kernel
patches and own patches to u-boot - both are unfetchable. If someone
maintain this MACHINE then please submit fixes/patches.

I will add this machine into removal queue in January 2007 if no one will
bother with fixing it.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                 Don't panic. Count to ten ... then panic!