[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev libintl-perl: added do_compile() function needed for crosscompilation

Jamie Lenehan lenehan at twibble.org
Thu Nov 2 23:56:43 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 03:38:55PM +0100, "MartinDietze commit" wrote:
> libintl-perl: added do_compile() function needed for crosscompilation
> - the function has obviously been forgotten to add for version 1.16

Hi Martin,

this should not be needed. I've updated clasess/cpan.bbclass to pass
the correct values during configure so that this don't need to be
done in all the perl modules. It works for the few targets I test.

It might by the ld flags that are the problem for you - whatever you
are building for might need the s/ld/gcc/ changes, which I've only
made apply for sh3/sh4 at the moment (but plan to turn on for all
archs to make all the perl stuff a bit simplier).

If you could send me what errors you got without this change and let
me know what target you are building for I'll see if I update
classes/cpan.bbclass to do the right thing. This wuill make sure all
the perl modules build for your target and remove the need to put
this stuff thoughout the perl modules.

--
 Jamie Lenehan <lenehan at twibble.org>