[oe] openomap

chatchai at allit.info chatchai at allit.info
Wed Nov 8 08:38:13 UTC 2006

Hi list

I have built both linux-omap-2.6.18-omap1.bb and linux-omap-2.8.28+git.bb. Both of them build successfully, but when I start a kernel, it said
Uncompressing Kernel Image ... Error: inflate() returned -3
GUNZIP ERROR - must RESET board to recover
So, I compiled a kernel from source using available in source directory (of openembedded), and using toolcain from openembedded, compile
is successd,build image using git version of uboot, and booting is also work.

Another ploblem is, dorpbear isn't work. I start dropbear (/etc/init.d/dropbear start) and check it using ps, nothing about dropbear. I connect to
omap (osk) using putty, it said connection refused.

Anybody experienced these kind of ploblem please tell me what is the ploblem.

Tanks and regard

Chatchai
All Infomation Technologies, Thailand