[oe] FIC Neo1973 project (first truly _open_ Linux phone!)

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Nov 12 13:23:19 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, den 12.11.2006, 11:32 +0000 schrieb Alan Carvalho de Assis:
> Congratulations, this smartphone will be a success.

Thanks, that's what I'm thinking as well :)

> I want know when this UI framework will be add to OE mainstream.

As soon as the device actually ships, we will open up our svn repository
and upload all OE files. Which means, if all goes well, January 2007
(I need to emphasize though that this is a _terribly_ tight schedule...)

--
Regards,

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | FreeLancer | http://www.Vanille-Media.de