[oe] What distro for ixp425

Nguyen Kien the_kiennd at yahoo.com.vn
Mon Nov 13 12:57:12 UTC 2006

My group is developing a smart router with Intel IXP425 XScale and I use openembedded to building a small linux system for our product. In openembedded distro conf directory, there are many distros, which distro is best for me?

I built debianslug for my nslu2 ( intel ixp4xx ) device, run ok. Is it the best choice, if i built debianslug for my product.

Thanks for your ideas!

 Hardware configuration   CPU  533 MHz  IXP425 - XScale architecture, ARM core   RAM  128 to 256 MB  SDRAM operating at 133 MHz   Primary storage  128 Mbit  Parallel flash   Secondary storage  512 MB  Optional NAND flash   LAN interface  01 Ethernet  10/100 mbps   WAN interface  04 Ethernet  10/100 mbps   General purpose interface  01 USB  USB v1.1 - may attaches additional storage   Peripheral bus  01 PCI  Mini PCI 33MHz   Console interface  01 RS-232  115200 8N1   Display  5x7 led + various leds  5x7 3 color led panel   Peripheral  01 Microcontroller  8 bit AVR   Miscellaneous  ICE JTAG, 8bit DIP switch, Battery backed RTC
http://ftd.routeskeeper.com

Nguyen Duy Kien
System Engineer Department
FPT Communications center, FPT Telecom

Email: kiennd at gmail.com
Tel: 04.760.1060 (ext: 4252)
Mobile: 84-989 255 660
48 Van Bao (2B Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound),
Kim Ma Str., Badinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 04.760.1060
Fax: 04.822.3111
Http:// www.fpt.net