[oe] FOSDEM'07

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Nov 16 16:11:13 UTC 2006

Developers,

I just confirmation that the OpenEmbedded team managed to acquire a
stand at FOSDEM'07. I'm very excited about this opportunity to present
our achievements to a broad developer audience.

I know that February is still a bit away, but I want to get into
planning this event asap.
I want to have three people at the stand during the day, but at the same
time being able for everyone to have enough time wandering around @
FOSDEM, so we need much more than just three people. Please let's first
gather commitments and then work on a time-table.

I already have commitments from the following people:

Holger
Koen
Marcin
Florian

Who else would like to be there and present OE?

--
Regards,

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | FreeLancer | http://www.Vanille-Media.de