[oe] FOSDEM'07

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Nov 16 17:21:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 17:30 +0100, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Michael et al,
> > Who else would like to be there and present OE?
> >
> I do not consider myself a OE developer in the same league as yours
> truly and consortium, but if you need people at the booth you can hire
> m... ehh... count me in as a volunteer. Otherwise, I will probably be
> hanging out on the frontside of the booth anyway.

We just need people who've used and can talk about OE so you should be
more than qualified. At any given time, we'll try to ensure one of the
"core devs" is around so you should never be in a position where you're
out of your depth as you can refer people to them in case anyone worries
about that.

Mickey: Count me in :)

Cheers,

Richard