[oe] RFC: /removal.txt - list of metadata planned for removal

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Thu Nov 16 23:42:28 UTC 2006

During this week I'm fetching sources for whole 'world' and noticed many
unfetchable things. Because just dropping them from metadata is not best
way I was thinking about creating file with informations which parts of
metadata will be removed. File will be named 'removal.txt' and will
reside in / of repository.

Proposed format:

Package Name:	plinciv
Removal Date:	2006-11-20
Maintainer:	none
Reason:		Unfetchable version from 2003 year.

What do you think about it?

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

               Don't personalize computers. They hate that.