[oe] FOSDEM'07

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Nov 17 15:28:27 UTC 2006

Dnia czwartek, 16 listopada 2006 17:11, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer napisał:

> I just confirmation that the OpenEmbedded team managed to acquire a
> stand at FOSDEM'07. I'm very excited about this opportunity to present
> our achievements to a broad developer audience.

So now we need to prepare some marketing materials and posters.

> I know that February is still a bit away, but I want to get into
> planning this event asap.

And we need to book planes, hotels.

I will fly from Warsaw rather then from Berlin (Poznań, where I live,
has "migration" flights to UK rather then to useful places).

Which hotel you guys propose? I heard about Astrid [1] and Notovel [2],
both looks as similiar price.

1. http://www.astridhotel.be/en/home.htm
2. http://www.novotel.com/

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                 Try not! Do, or do not! There is no try!
                 		-- Yoda