[oe] I need your number(s), BitBake/OE parsing speed

Holger Freyther freyther at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Nov 18 10:52:38 UTC 2006

Hey,

if I got through your spam filter here is what I want you to do

1.) time bitbake -p opie-image   and do that three times and save the
numbers
2.) apply the oe_less_anon.patch to OpenEmbedded
3.) time bitbake -p opie-image and do that three times and save the
numbers
4.) apply the BitBake patch (it should apply to 1.6 as well)
5.) time bitbake -p opie-image and do that three times and save the
numbers

6.) send me either a postcard with the numbers on it, or use email to
transport the numbers

z.

--
Holger Freyther