[oe] Angstrom, compulab-pxa270, and gpe-image

Andrew Paulsen andrew.paulsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:06:20 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Andrew Paulsen <andrew.paulsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/06, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Try the generic distro.  I have not updated my tree in probably 2
> > weeks, but it may work.
>
> I just tried the "generic" distro and that fails to build in the same
> way that my original Familiar build failed:

I added the following two lines to my
/stuff/org.openembedded.dev/conf/distro/generic.conf file:
PREFERRED_VERSION_dbus ?= "1.0.1"
PREFERRED_VERSION_dbus-glib ?= "0.71"
and it got past the dbus compilation errors.  I don't see where the
previous versions (dbus 0.92 and incompatible dbus-glib 0.72) were
being set so I'm not sure what the procedure is to fix this correctly.