[oe] anoncvs access problems?

Duncan Grove duncan.grove at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 5 10:17:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just tried to do an OE build (bitbake nano) which failed trying to
get ipkg-utils via cvs from anoncvs.handhelds.org. Trying to telnet
anoncvs.handhelds.org 2401 I get a connection timed out, but I don't
think it's me (firewalls, etc) as I can eg telnet anoncvs.netbsd.org
2401 and get cvs access fine. Has anyone else been having any trouble?
The weird thing is that from the logs at www.handhelds.org it looks like
other people have been checking things in without a hitch -- perhaps
it's just an access problem from my part of the world?

TIA,
Duncan