[oe] [RFC] Removing MAINTAINER field from recipes

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Oct 10 15:34:27 UTC 2006

Dnia poniedziałek, 9 października 2006 10:21, Richard Purdie napisał:
> What is missing here is the proposed alternative. The idea we discussed
> was having a Maintainers file, similar in spirit to that in the Linux
> kernel where people can detail areas they're interested in and give some
> kind of indication of the type of support they want to give.

My suggestion:

OpenEmbedded Maintainers List

Please put you full name and email-address here for the areas of OE you
want to support.

Note: For the hard of thinking, this list is meant to remain in
alphabetical order. If you could add yourselves to it in alphabetical
order that would be so much easier.

Person:     Real name
Mail:       Mail patches to
Website:    Web-page
Distros:    Maintained distros
Machines:   Maintained machines
Recipes:    Maintained recipes (subsystems first, then single ones)

Person:     Koen Kooi
Mail:       koen at openembedded.org
Website:    http://dominion.kabel.utwente.nl/koen/cms
Machines:   h2200, ipaq-pxa270, efika, ep93xx, netbook-pro
Distros:    Angström
Recipes:    OpenSync,, GNOME, GPE, Matchbox
Recipes:    abiword, bootchart, dia, farsight, freeciv, fuse, galago, geda,
Recipes:    gimp, gnumeric, (g)obby, imposter, inkscape
Recipes:    telepathy, tilibs, xchat, xournal.

Person:     Marcin Juszkiewicz
Mail:       hrw at openembedded.org
Website:    http://www.hrw.one.pl/
Machines:   collie, spitz
Distros:    OpenZaurus
Recipes:    OPIE, HostAP, Orinoco, WPA-Supplicant, Wireless tools, Keymaps
Recipes:    OpenZaurus 2.6 kernels, Qtopia fonts, DejaVu fonts, Native SDK
Recipes:    kdepimpi, subapplet, corsair, gammu, iqnotes, zbedic

JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer

            That must be wonderful! I don understand it at all.