[oe] Help with bitebaking latest python-dbus

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 13 11:01:07 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 11.10.2006, 22:46 +0200 schrieb Nicolas FR:
> I am trying to bitbake python-dbus_0.71 with a simple bb, but I am
> stuck on a cryptic error (seems to lie in how distutils tries to
> compile the package). Could someone help me building this new version?

Add a bug and I'll have a look over the weekend. (pretty busy atm.)
>     sources = self.swig_sources(sources, ext)
> TypeError: swig_sources() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

This is a mismatch of swig and Distutils -- perhaps we need to upgrade
(or downgrade) either one. It might be worth checking in the swig
changelog whether something changed.

--
Regards,

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | FreeLancer | http://www.Vanille-Media.de