[oe] [RFC] handhelds-pxa-2.6 -> linux-handhelds-2.6

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Fri Oct 13 17:34:54 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 07:51:07PM +0300, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> 2. "pxa" there is misleading, as 2.6 tree supports different
> architectures. Handhelds.org tree as of now supports PXA, SA, and S3
> (Samsung) devices. To the various degrees, but that's improving.

Technically, the pxa is not misleading per se. That recipe only builds a
kernel for pxa devices. But since we are not really targeting one kernel
for several handhelds, I don't see a problem with what you propose.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request