[oe] build cairo

Richard How Richard.How at einfosolutions.com
Mon Oct 16 01:32:46 UTC 2006

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:56:13 +0200
michu at neophob.com wrote:

> | CROSS COMPILE Badness: /usr/include in INCLUDEPATH: /usr/include/directfb
> | cc1: internal compiler error: in add_path, at c-incpath.c:362
> | Please submit a full bug report,
> | with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> | See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

I have been wrestling with this problem for a week now. Our development
board has changed from pxa255 arm processor to mipsel and I have
managed to bitbake meta-gpe and run it successfully. Now I need to bitbake
FBReader which requires enca. The configuration stage shows this in the
config.log

Extract from config.log in enca-1.9

configure:20864: checking for sqrt in -lm
configure:20894: mipsel-linux-gcc -Os -mips2 -o conftest -Wall -W -pedantic -isystem/stuff/build/tmp/staging/mipsel-linux/include -fexpensive-optimizations -fomit-frame-pointer -frename-registers -O2 -isystem/stuff/build/tmp/staging/mipsel-linux/include -I/usr/include -L/stuff/build/tmp/staging/mipsel-linux/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/stuff/build/tmp/staging/mipsel-linux/lib -Wl,-O1 -L/usr/lib conftest.c -lm   >&5
CROSS COMPILE Badness: /usr/include in INCLUDEPATH: /usr/include
cc1: internal compiler error: Aborted
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

I have found examples mentioning this problem but so far no solution.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated :)

Regards Richard