[oe] Fwd: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev qemu: sync with poky, remove obsolete ones

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 20 14:13:53 UTC 2006

> The same type of question which occurs on list/IRC oftentimes now -
> is it so unavoidable to remove just everything? What about the last
> release version? It may contain known defficiencies for *some* archs
> and configs, but it is still the last release version, not a random
> snapshot which doesn't have obvious issues from the first look.

In principle I agree and normally I preserve the last stable release
when I add newer version of packages. In this particular case though for
some reason (which I can't remember other than that it was in middle of
the night where I should've rather counted sheeps) I didn't :)

I'll bring 0.8.2 back the second 0.8.2+cvs20060723 breaks for anyone.
--
Regards,

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | FreeLancer | http://www.Vanille-Media.de