[oe] Report of QA issues with 'bitbake angstrom-image'

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Oct 25 06:59:18 UTC 2006

Dnia środa, 25 października 2006 02:25, Koen Kooi napisał:

> I decided to use insane.bbclass to hunt down spurious .debug/ entries
> in .debug packages, but insane.bbclass is so cool that I want to share
> the full list with you:
>
> http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/tmp/QA-issues.txt

nice list

> I suspect we can ignore the .so warning for modules (gnumeric-plugins,
> abiword-plugins) and debug packages, but that still leave a fair deal
> of packages to investigate.

We also need to change insane.bbclass to print PN/PV on each line as many
packages are renamed by debian.bbclass. Not duplicating info would be
also usefull.

> Do we want to have bugs files against the offending packages, or are we
> going to work trough this list the next few weeks?

Metabug + bugraport per recipe sounds good to me.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                     Zwiędłe róże też kłują...