[oe] Game to GPE

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:11:37 UTC 2006

Hello Alan,

Sunday, October 29, 2006, 9:56:48 PM, you wrote:

> Hi All,
> I found this post:

> http://www.oesf.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t17170.html

> I want know if ipatience will be add to oe or gpe?

  Yes, if someone (preferably the author) posts recipes needed for
that to http://bugs.openembedded.org . Unknown, otherwise.

  I, for example, care to make Linux/OE an "ultimate gaming platform",
lol (mostly, to attract users). As I don't have time to play games, I
used to entertain myself with looking into porting some of them. Now I
don't have time to proceed even with that. But ideally, yes, it would
be nice to have someone who cares for that.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pmiscml at gmail.com