[oe] patcher changes - quilt patching breakage?

Jamie Lenehan lenehan at twibble.org
Fri Sep 1 01:43:43 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:21:52AM +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Jamie Lenehan schreef:
[...]
> > The patch command used to mkdir the patches directory, but this is no
> > longer happening. The following patch appears to make things work
> > again - does this look correct to people who understand this patch
> > class?
>
> That patch isn't quite right yet, consider this recipe:

Yeah, I'd assumed if quilt was being called all the required
directories it needed had been created... which, as your point out,
is obviously not always true.

[...]
> that blows up. Does python have an os.mkdirhier?

It apparently does (as the followup by Cyril shows) and it was fixed
by Chris shortly after I submitted my change.

Thanks.

--
 Jamie Lenehan <lenehan at twibble.org>