[oe] familiar and h3600 conf file hacking

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Fri Sep 1 17:10:50 UTC 2006

I am just taking the pulse of the maintainership of the familiar files
in org.openembedded.dev.

So if you claim to be a maintainer of those files let me know.

I am trying to catch that branch up with the familiar git tree on hh.org
and I would like it to better reflect where familiar is at.

For example, I would like to peg glibc at what shipped with 0.8.4
(2.3.5+cvs20050627) and I would like to up the version of h3900 and h3600
kernels. But I would like to work with the OE community and I really
don't want to mess up anyone else.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

Erik Hovland