[oe] Quick question on SRC_URI in bitbake files

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Mon Sep 11 09:27:40 UTC 2006

Does anyone know how I can tell bitbake how to use the Mercurial repository manager to get sources (rather than http,ftp, cvs etc). In particular I want to get make a bb file that knows how to build the dvb drivers at HYPERLINK "http://www.linuxtv.org"www.linuxtv.org - it's a real pain (and somewhat contrary to the whole idea) to have to pre-download an image manually. I guess I want to be able to define a do_unpack() method...

Thanks

Mark