[oe] Paid support offer

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Sep 12 10:28:25 UTC 2006

I started own business. Main area will be OpenEmbedded consulting
as I'm one of core developers of this buildsystem.

Things which I want to cover are:

* device support
* bug fixing
* adding/altering packages
* maintenance of external branches

Those kinds of things are nothing new to me - I maintain own branch
used to build OpenZaurus, added few hundreds of packages (and changed
countless of them).

Currently I prefer remote work due to fact that I still have full time job.
Payments can be solved in two ways:

- payment per needed hours (this can be hard to count because some of it
  takes waiting for build)
- one price for whole work

I can provide invoice.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Sharp Zaurus C-760 (OZ 3.5.x)

Vi has two modes: the one in which it beeps, and the one in which it
doesn't.