[oe] opie-freetype issue

Leon Zhang leoncamel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:11:24 UTC 2006

| An error ocurred, return value: 1.
| Collected errors:
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-base-applets:
|        opie-aboutapplet opie-clockapplet opie-suspendapplet
opie-homeapplet opie-rotateapplet opie-batteryapplet opie-volumeapplet
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-base-inputmethods:
|        opie-pickboard
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-base-decorations:
|        opie-deco-flat opie-deco-liquid opie-deco-polished
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-base-styles:
|        opie-style-flat opie-style-fresh opie-style-web opie-style-phase
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-opie-base-pim:
|        opie-addressbook opie-datebook opie-todo
opie-today-addressbookplugin opie-today-datebookplugin
opie-today-todolistplugin opie-datebook-birthdayplugin
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-extra-settings:
|        opie-language
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-opie-bluetooth:
|        opie-bluepin opie-bluepin
| ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-opie-extra-styles:
|        opie-style-liquid opie-style-metal

And all these package get nothing in
tmp/work/armv5te-linux/xxxxx_package/install/* ...
So, is there any better solution ?