[oe] List of dependent packages

Christopher Lang christopher.lang at plus.cablesurf.de
Tue Sep 26 10:58:58 UTC 2006

Joaquim,

I find "ipkg list" on the running target device very helpful. It lists all
packages an image consists of.

Also "ipkg info" on the target device produces some output. Here you can see
all packages and their dependencies.

This only works if you have an image already running on the target device.

I hope this helps.

Chris