[oe] List of dependent packages

Joaquim Duran joaquinduran at adtelecom.es
Tue Sep 26 15:35:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. This is closer that I was looking for.

I've tested both options (--dry-run) and (--graphviz).

Using the first one with bootstrap image, the following output has been
shown (it shown that several packages should be used and I should choose
one):

OE Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION     = "1.6.1"
OE_REVISION    = "57f56983ed32783fae7cfa0440e1f3a7cfc2280c"
TARGET_ARCH    = "arm"
TARGET_OS      = "linux"
MACHINE        = "colibri"
DISTRO         = "colibrioe"
DISTRO_VERSION = "1.0"
TARGET_FPU     = ""

NOTE: multiple providers are available (task-bootstrap-unionroot,
task-bootstrap);
NOTE: consider defining PREFERRED_PROVIDER_task-bootstrap
NOTE: package bootstrap-image-1.0: started
NOTE: package bootstrap-image-1.0: completed
NOTE: build 200609261620: completed

The simple question is: how can I define
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_task-bootstrap line the local.conf file?

The execution of the second option has finished with an error of
bitbake. I'll send the error to bitbake page.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran

En/na Paul Sokolovsky ha escrit: