[oe] List of dependent packages

Joaquim Duran joaquinduran at adtelecom.es
Wed Sep 27 07:36:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

As I've the impression that Bitbake is very related to OE. I post the
bug here.

I execute: bitbake -g boostrap-image.
Output:

NOTE: Parsing finished. 3962 cached, 0 parsed, 139 skipped, 27 masked.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 1161, in ?
     main()
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 1156, in main
     cooker.cook( BBConfiguration( options ), args[1:] )
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 962, in cook
     self.generateDotGraph( pkgs_to_build,
self.configuration.ignored_dot_deps )
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 544, in generateDotGraph
     add_depends( pkgs_to_build )
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 467, in add_depends
     fn = myFilterProvider(providers, package)[0]
   File "/home/qduran/oe/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 413, in myFilterProvider
     preferred_versions[pn] = bb.providers.findBestProvider(pn, pkg_pn)[2:4]
TypeError: findBestProvider() takes at least 3 arguments (2 given)

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran

En/na Joaquim Duran ha escrit: