[oe] Busybox 1.5.0 available for testing

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Tue Apr 3 06:06:09 UTC 2007

Busybox 1.5.0 is committed.  It is marked with preference = -1, so it should
NOT be automatically included in anyone's builds.

It's considered less-than-stable upstream, so be prepared for anything to
happen with it.  I re-did the patches that are applied, a couple of them no
longer seem pertinent at all, but since they are referenced in the
busybox.inc file, I don't know how to "un" specify them for 1.5.0 and higher
versions.

I'm sure the .bb file could use a cleanup, but that will probably take a
better bb person than I.

Regards,
Mike (mwester)