[oe] Busybox 1.5.0 available for testing

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 15:32:32 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 10:24 -0500, Mike (mwester) wrote:
> I very much like Mark's idea (below) -- any comments from other busybox
> projects?
> I can step up to audit the set of patches required for SlugOS.  Anyone else
> interested in such a cleanup?

What about the other side of the coin, what do we plan to do with
busybox?

There are a whole load of initscripts/utility scripts in OE that dont
work with busybox. And due to the fact things like busybox ps are
totally incompatible with other ps implementations its impossible to
sensibly make things work with both. Angstrom pulls in a few real utils
for this reason.

XorA (Graeme)