[oe] [RFC] rm_work

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Apr 10 10:18:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

Holger Freyther schrieb:
> how many recipes still break with rm_work, is there a documentation
> which tasks to add and link to unbreak rm_work (if it breaks). I'm
> still uncertain if the cleaning should be done by bitbake itself.

I'm using it for some time now - the only trouble I ran into were some breaking
kernel packages. But if there are still some broken remaining these would be
easy to fix.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76