[oe] RFC: U-Boot package clean up

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Apr 10 16:02:29 UTC 2007

Currently we have a uboot directory and a uboot-utils directory in the
metadata. I would like to consolidate these into one directory called
u-boot (to match the source file naming convention).

At the same time, I would like to delete some old versions of u-boot bb
files. I'd like to keep 1.1.6, 1.2.0, and the git bb files.

I created the LABEL.2006.06.30.2020 file for the omap5912osk machine, it
is no longer needed as release version of u-boot support the hardware now.

Does anyone know about the other u-boot targets?

uboot-gta01_svn.bb
  u-boot-linkstationppc
  u-boot-linkstationppc_git.bb
  u-boot-mkimage-gta01-native_svn.bb
  uboot-qt2410_0.0+cvs20061030.bb
  uboot-utils_1.1.2.bb <- This is PR5 and the one in the uboot-utils is PR4

Philip