[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev task-sdk-sbox, task-sdk: clean out base sdk packages, they should only contain a toolchain

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Apr 10 17:51:37 UTC 2007

Hi again,

Florian Boor schrieb:

> I'll try to sort things in a way that we get separate SDK packages for each
> purpose and without removing things from existing SDK packages blindly. Maybe we
> can move all the magic to the SDK class anyway.

I just pushed these changes. Please take a look and test if it does what it is
expected to do. So far it is just a draft that definitely wants some further
improvement. My major focus so far was to get a better base for flexible SDK
targets without loosing the existing functional targets.
This involved some changes:
task-sdk-base was split out from task-sdk.bb into a separate task-sdk-base
package. The former meta-sdk is mostly provided by meta-sdk-gpe now, the Opie
SDK might want a similar one in future. The same happened for the sbox SDK
packages likewise.
meta-sdk is now a quite raw toolchain like Koen intended to get.

I just hope i didn't mix up too much :-)

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76