[oe] RFC: U-Boot package clean up

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Apr 11 02:41:32 UTC 2007

uboot-utils still exists as a separate package. I would like to see us
move toward the mininmum number of packages needed to support everyone.
Sometimes, it is a little to easy to add another bb file than to work
out a unified solution. (I am certainly guilty of this)

Go easy on us, we aren't the A-team, but we are trying to make things
better for all :)

Philip