[oe] errors while "bitbake opie-image" build

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:42:46 UTC 2007

Hello Wenbin,

Make sure you follow http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpieWithAngstrom
.

> Someone suggested me add package "libqt4-dev", I added it, and in the
> local.conf, my ASSUME_PROVIDED is set as ASSUME_PROVIDED += "libqt4-dev
> qt4-native moc-native".

  You probably should have asked them for reasons of such suggestion.

> But I still have these errors. Anyone has ideas?
> Thanks!

> The errors are:

> | qbuttongroup.cpp:(.text+0x2b3): undefined reference to `vtable for
> QButtonGroup'

  Recently, gcc was upgraded to 4.1.2. There's always chance that it
broke C++ stuff again. I by now still didn't upgrade (just because I'm in
the middle of application-level hacking, and don't want land burn
under my feet). I'll try to check 4.1.2 during this week.

  For the future bug reports, using bug tracker, http://bugs.openembedded.org/

[]

--
Best regards,