[oe] [RFC] Removal of GPL recipes

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Sat Apr 14 14:11:52 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, den 14.04.2007, 13:45 +0100 schrieb José Bernardo Bandos
Rodrigues:
> I'm not sure I get this one - you're proposing to remove those recipes
> because they are GPL licensed?

There is some sort of policy that all OE recieped must be MIT licensed
(to ease corporate usage IIRC). But this policy of course only covers
the .bb file itself, not any software built with it.

--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice