[oe] RFC: U-Boot package clean up

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Sun Apr 22 20:05:04 UTC 2007

An update on that.

I have added a new powerpc machine (actually its for 2 boards) that is using
uboot 1.1.2 as the bootloader
I have contacted the board makers if they plan to switch to a newer version
of uboot but the reply was that there was no time to do it at this stage.
So i would suggest to keep 1.1.2 also.
I hope to find some free time and patch a more recent uboot for the specific
the boards but currently i have no firm timetable on that

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Inteligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com