[oe] linux-libc-headers build problem for tosa

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Mon Apr 23 07:14:07 UTC 2007

Am 22.04.2007 um 21:39 schrieb Leon Woestenberg:

> Same types of issues here with linux-libc-headers.

> Revision: 816
>
> When I install pax-utils natively (Ubuntu 7.04 x86_64) the insane
> class works.

Hi,
purge it, it should get build automatically and we have to find out
why it wasn't built. So my two questions in this issue are:

	-Which BitBake version do you really use? (python -vvv `which
bitbake` -p
	-Is your setup in anyway not standard or is it the default angstrom
build?

please feel free to mail the output to this list, or if too large to
me privately.

z.